The perfect solution for your growing business
Increase productivity, reduce cost and enhance your product presentation with the BenchMAX. This fast reliable ‘On Demand’ labelling solution will not let you down in your most critical times. Straight out of the box you can be labelling within 4 minutes on any product.
Simply said, the BenchMAX will comfortably apply any type of label on any round container.
Ready to grow your business with the BenchMAX?
Labels any round container
Will comfortably apply any type of label on any round container (8mm+ diameter).
Increase your capacity
Flexibility to meet short run packaging needs, while capable of labelling millions of products.
Orientation comes standard
Our unique Orientation feature comes standard, ensuring repeatable and accurate over labelling.
We manufacture & assemble every machine in-house, so you can be 100% confident that your BenchMAX will never break down in your most critical production times.
5 year warranty
With our 5-year warranty you can rest assured we've got you covered.
Key features of the BenchMAX
02. Automatic Attachment
With the Automatic Attachment, labelling and packing your products becomes 1 seamless process. Simply put your product in position & press the button (or foot pedal) and the BenchMAX will take care of the rest.
Enabling your operator to label an pack all in one.
Small container adapter
1. Container Specifications
- - Any round container.
- - Minimum 8mm (3/8 inches)
- - Maximum 110mm (4 1/2 inches) Standard
- - Maximum 250mm (9 3/4 inches) with removable handle.
2. Label Specifications
Supported label types:
- - Single, front & back, or wrap-around labels.
- - Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan Folded,
- - Opaque, clear, translucent.
Supported label sizes:
- - Thickness: Min. 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- - Length: Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- - Height: Min. 10mm (3/8 inches) to Max. 230mm (9 1/16 inches)
- - Direction: Left Hand Leading Edge (Internal or Externally wound)
Label roll dimensions:
- - Diameter: Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
- - Core Diameter: 38mm (11/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
Estimated Label wastage:
- - 13 cm per roll
- - On edge, no registration mark required.
On-Demand Label Printing
An extensive range of printers can be connected to any of our label applicators. This labelling solution is unique to Great Engineering. You can print variable data as you apply them. The choices are endless.
Find out more
Explore the rest of our range
Still not sure if the BenchMAX is right for you? Take a look at the rest of our range.