$700 Scholarship From GreatEngineering.com
We believe that the greatest achievements and innovations are a direct result of education. A college education allows students to gain knowledge and skills that make them better thinkers and problem solvers. Unfortunately, an education can be costly, and that’s why we are offering a $1000 scholarship to a hardworking and dedicated student.
The amount of the scholarship is $700. The money can be used for any education-related expense, including tuition, books, supplies, or housing.
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarship?
This scholarship is for students who meet the following criteria:
• attending or planning to attend any accredited two-year or four-year college in the U.S.
• over the age of sixteen
• currently holding or about to receive a high school diploma or GED
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a 1,000-word essay addressing the following topic:
Explain the concept of Just in Time (JIT) manufacturing and discuss the important role JIT planning can play in a boutique manufacturing business. Consider the print-on-demand capacity launched by Great Engineering in 2016 as an example of a process enabling JIT manufacturing in new industries, and explain how this functionality can reduce inventory costs and open up new markets for boutique manufacturers.
We are looking for submissions that are well-written, original, and insightful. The essay that best reflects these qualities will be chosen as the winner.
How To Submit Your Application
Please follow these instructions to submit your essay.
• Save your essay as a .doc file and attach it to an email. Please do not share a file through Google Docs or other cloud-based service.
• Send your email to [email protected] and put “Scholarship Application” in the subject line.
• In your email, please provide the following information: your name, mailing address, and telephone number; the name and address of the college you’re attending or planning to attend; and a brief personal introduction.
• Submit your essay by midnight on May 31, 2019. We will announce the winner on June 15, 2019.
How Will Applications Be Reviewed?
We will read and review all applications, and we will check each essay for originality. Once we make a final decision, we will contact the winner by email. If we do not receive a reply in two weeks, we will select a new winner.
By submitting this form, you agree to allow GreatEngineering.com and its parent company and affiliates to use your essay for promotional purposes.